Hoi An To Hue Day Trip
Hue is a city in central Vietnam that was the capital of Đàng Trong Kingdom from 1738 to 1775 and of the Nguyễn Dynasty from 1802 to 1945. A major attraction is its vast, 19th-century citadel, surrounded by a moat and thick stone walls. It encompasses the Imperial City, with palaces and shrines; the Forbidden Purple City, once the emperor’s home; and a replica of the Royal Theater. The city was also the battleground for the Battle of Huế, which was one of the longest and bloodiest battles of the Vietnam War.
Joining Day Trip From Hoi An To Hue, you take advantage of visiting Hue Imperial citadels, the ancient pagoda near Perfume river bank, Thien Mu pagoda, (the Heaven Lady pagoda) and discovering Hue city.
Our driver picks up at your hotel, leave Hoi An behind and head for Hue.
You will visit:
- Hai Van Pass: The Hai Van Pass is a stunning coast route with epic views looking out over the ocean.
- Lang Co Beach: Lang Co Beach is recognized as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world in 2009 and also listed among top 6 best places to visit in Hue
- Imperial Citadel:Hue’s most prime attraction, containing the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City, and the Emperor’s Private Residence. The latter was almost completely destroyed during the Tet Offensive in the Vietnam War, but its humble, foliage-covered ruins remain a testament to its proud history.
- Thien Mu pagoda: one of the oldest pagodas in Hue is known as a folk story about heaven lady appears in the early morning. The pagoda is situated in a beautiful place overlooking the Perfume River about 3 km west of the Truong Tien bridge.
- Tu Duc Emperor, with its beautiful lake, frangipani (Plumeria) and pine trees.
The latter is Hoi An To Hue Day Trip. Tour finish around 7h00 pm
Price USD Or VND Hoi An To Hue Day Trip
|Private Car||SedanMax (3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||MiniVanMax (4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||VanMax (8 Pax – 6 Baggages)|